Photos by: Bertie Watson
Every body has a story; we are accumulations of experiences. Like a canvas that has been layered with paint, impressions, and forms, we are able to peel away one layer at a time to discover another beneath.
Ekko I is a solo exploring the different dimensions of echo within the body, space, time and movement. Inspired from a personal journey, this intimate performance explores how our past experiences affect who we are in the present, helping us define our future choices. The space opens up for the audience to experience a personal exploration about identity and gender, as told by the performer.
Choreography & Performance: Lisa Colette Bysheim
Artistic Advisor: Solveig Styve Holte
Photography: Bertie Watson, Siri Mari Larsen, Matt Warner
Video production: Hendryk K. Kar
- 20. August 2017, Mime Centrum, Berlin, Germany
- 23. April 2017 ,Ugly Duck, London, UK
- 24. April 2017, Ugly Duck, London, UK
- 17. December 2016, Mind the Gap, Oslo, Norway
- 18. December 2016, Mind the Gap, Oslo, Norway