DANCE ON FILM
Like we were together. (2018)
A film by: David Alræk, Katrine Patry and Lisa Colette Bysheim.
Three dancers play in an empty warehouse. Finding joy in following through and completing desires. A short film exploring layers of communication, how everyday acts can be captured and meanings transformed through comments and contrasting suggestions. A continuous process of discovery, play. Like they were together.
10th Dec 2018 atTag Team, Bergen as a part of Prøverommet´s event
"Performativity Beyond the Body"
- The Dadasaheb Phalke International Film Festival, India (2019).
- Ibrida, Festival delle arti intermediali, Italy (2019).
Variations of suspension | drop. (2018)
A one minute dance film.
A collaboration between David Alræk, Katrine Patry and Lisa Colette Bysheim.
Winner of Vestnorsk Filmsenter´s One minute film competition 2018.
Winner of Best Under One minute film at Critical Edge Film & Art Festival Network, 2018.
B-Open Cinema, Bergen, Norway (2019)
- 60 Second Intl. Film Festival, Pakistan (2019).
- Minimalen kortfilmfestival, Trondheim, Norway (2019).
- Stockholm Dancefilmfestival, Sweden, (2018).
- Critical Edge Film & Art Festival Network, USA, (2018)
- Life screenings, Florida, USA, (2018).
-Secret Gardens in Museum Romeinse Katakomben in the Netherlands, (2018).
- Aesthetics of movements in Copenhagen, Denmark (2018).
A collaboration with filmmaker Marte Vingelsgaard